Revised May 24, 2018
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information on our website:
- Consent. We may use your personal information as described in this Policy subject to your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies.
- Legitimate Interests. We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests to provide our Platform and services and to improve our services and the content on our Platform. We process information on behalf of our customers who have legitimate interests in operating their businesses. We may use technical information as described in this Policy and use personal information for our marketing purposes consistent with our legitimate interests and any choices that we offer or consents that may be required under applicable law.
Personal Information that ISI Requests
In the course of downloading white papers or other information collateral, or while completing contact forms on our site, we will require you to provide personal information (e.g., your name, phone number, email address, employer, job title, general areas of interest, etc.). We will explicitly indicate which fields are designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able complete the relevant contact form. It's important that you understand there is no requirement by law for you to provide ISI with your personal details – the information you share with us is entirely voluntary.
We request that you provide ISI with complete, accurate and correct details. Your failure to do so will likely result in ISI being unable to contact you about your inquiries into our Services.
If, at any time, you provide ISI with personal details about another person, you expressly represent and warrant that you received that person's explicit written consent to provide such details to ISI.
Content that You Provide for Publication on Website
From time to time, ISI may enable you to post content on its Website (i.e., such content may appear on a blog, in a community forum, etc.), or to provide ISI with content that ISI will post. In either scenario, by making available such content to ISI, you expressly acknowledge, agree and warrant that: (i) such content may be published on ISI's Website; (ii) such content may be used by ISI in various other capacities and for various purposes as ISI deems appropriate, including without limitation, improving ISI's Services and managing complaints; and (iii) such content does not violate any other person's right to privacy, does not violate any applicable laws, and does not otherwise infringe any other party's intellectual property rights. In addition to the foregoing, you should be aware that any content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others. Based on the foregoing, we ask that any content you provide to ISI DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.
If, at some point, you request the removal of your content from our Website, ISI will undertake reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, but it may not be possible to do so. If that should happen, we'll notify you accordingly.
Information Gathered While Using the Services
ISI may collect information pertaining to your activity on our Website, including content that you create, information or advertisements that you have read, the web pages you visited, offers and Services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, ISI may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical or aggregative information related to your use of the Website (and if applicable, the Services offered thereon), including information related to your personal details and activities.
Use of Information
We will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website throughout our databases (the "Databases"). We reserve the right to use such information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To improve and expand the Services and content offered on the Website, including to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and to modify or cancel existing Services and content. The information used by ISI for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, and will not identify you personally;
- To improve and customize your experience and other users' experience with both the Website and related Services;
- To contact you occasionally, either by ISI or by a third party acting on our behalf, regarding ISI's Services and products. Subject to applicable laws and aside from our first communication, we will only contact you about ISI's offerings if you permit us to do so. Even if you authorize ISI to contact you, your authorization may be revoked/withdrawn by you at any time and you may opt out of ISI's Website's mailing lists by following the unsubscribe instructions in each of the emails you receive or by contacting us as described below;
- To contact you if you or someone in your organization requests a product demonstration or product information;
- To contact you as and when ISI believes it to be necessary for technical, administrative or security reasons;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website and associated Services; or
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- If ISI reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Further, your personal information may be disclosed as permitted or required by, or in response to lawful requests by applicable local law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies, or agencies with responsibility to oversee and enforce national security;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and ISI, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where ISI may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party;
- ISI may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected to or affiliated with ISI, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, parent companies and service providers such as an email service provider to send you emails on our behalf, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy; or
- ISI is also entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to ISI, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to ISI's absolute discretion; however, ISI will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Information
ISI does not actively market to or knowingly collect personal information from minors who are under the age of 16 through the Website and/or the Services thereon. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without his/her consent, then he or she should contact ISI at the address below. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files. Further, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") requires parental consent for collection of data from children younger than the age of 13 years old. For tips on protecting children's privacy online, generally, please view the U.S. Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") website at http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows ISI or a third party to recognize you. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (1) to enable certain functions; (2) to provide analytics; (3) to store your preferences; and (4) to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you're visiting are sometimes called "first party cookies," while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called "third party cookies."
2. What cookies are used when I use the ISI Properties?
When you access and/or use any of the ISI Properties, ISI or a third party may place a number of cookies in your browser. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used.
Each cookie serves one of four different purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These first party cookies allow users to use a feature of the ISI Properties such as: (i) staying logged in, or (ii) making purchases.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track information about how the ISI Properties are being used so that we can make improvements and report on our performance. We may also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages or features to see how users react to them. Analytics cookies may either be first party or third party cookies.
- Preference Cookies: These first party cookies store your ISI Properties preferences.
- Ad Targeting Cookies: These third party cookies (also known as "behavioral" or "targeted" advertising are placed by advertising platforms or networks in order to: (i) deliver ads and tracks ad performance, and (ii) enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant based upon your activities.
Finally, we may set cookies within emails we send to you (if you have consented to receiving emails from us). These cookies are used to track how often our emails are opened and clicked on by our customers. You can manage email cookies in the same way as website cookies, as explained above.
4. What are my cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
5. Do you use any other user tracking technologies?
We use additional technologies to help track user activities and preferences. For example, we use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs). Web beacons are tiny graphics (about the size of period) with a unique identifier that are embedded invisibly on web pages or emails. They are used to track user activities and communicate with cookies. You cannot opt out of web beacons used in webpages, but you can limit their use by opting out of the cookies they interact with. You can opt out of web beacons used in emails by setting your email client to render emails in text mode only. Finally, we use local storage to facilitate certain functions, but we do not retain the data captured via local storage.
6. Interest Based Advertising
We and third parties engage in interest-based advertising provided by vendors in order to deliver advertisements and personalized content that we and other advertisers believe will be of interest to you. To the extent third-parties are using cookies or other technologies to perform these services, ISI does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information for online, mobile, or email advertising, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. Advertisements, emails, and other messages may be delivered to you by ISI or its service providers based on your online or mobile behavior, your search activity, your geographic location or other information that is collected by us or obtained from third parties. You may also see advertisements for third parties, other websites or properties, or on your mobile device, based on your visits to, and activities on, the ISI Properties. Some of our vendors and we may use our own or third-party aggregated or anonymized personal information, demographic data, and other inferred commercial interests to assist in the delivery of our advertisements to you.
In addition, we and our business partners use third parties to establish deterministic or probabilistic connections among devices (such as smartphones, tablets, and computers) to deliver more relevant advertising to you and for advertising analytics and reporting purposes. This means that information about your use of websites or applications on your current device may be combined with information from your other devices. We also may share this information and other inferences with third parties to allow them to target advertising, personalize content, or analyze behavior. This allows, for example, advertisements you see on your tablet to be based on activities you engaged in on your smartphone. These business partners may share and combine information from cookies with identifiers (such as device IDs assigned by Google or Apple) and IP addresses to make connections among related devices. This also allows for a more personalized experience across the ISI Properties.
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, LLC
1051 Perimeter Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by ISI. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
ISI implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on ISI computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, ISI cannot guarantee that the Website and Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Access to Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to use and access our Services, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate your information by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, LLC
1051 Perimeter Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA