- The ISI Rewards Program runs from July 1 - December 31, 2019. All orders must be submitted by December 31, 2019, in order to qualify for this promotion.
- Only NEW Business or add-on SKUs are eligible. Renewals are not eligible for this promotion.
- The SPIF can be split between two individuals.
- Minimum deal size is $2,500.
- Rewards are transactional and not cumulative.
ISI’s promotional tiers for UC Reporting and UC Recording are based on set thresholds that earn participants a percentage of the first year invoice value for any on-premises or hosted solutions. The value of the reward will be calculated based on total first-year invoice value for each qualified opportunity.
The best part! There are NO CAPS on your earning potential. Yeah, we figured you’d like that.
Download program details here to find out how much you could be earning. Download program details here to find out how much you could be earning.
- Only Channel Partners that have executed Authorized Reseller Sales Agreements (ARSA) with ISI are eligible for the ISI Rewards Program. For those partners interested in becoming partners, you can inquire by clicking here.
- Maximum of two people can be included on a single SPIF.
- The SPIF cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts outside of set Channel Partner margins.
- The SPIF will not be paid on professional services or maintenance renewals.
- Rewards will be approved for payout at the completion of project implementation and once invoice payment is received by ISI.
- Approved rewards will be payable to participants at the monthly funds distribution cycle.
- ISI reserves the right to review any SPIF and decline at its discretion.
How you get PAID!
- Each applicant must register for the ISI Rewards Program in order to be eligible for a payout.
- A completed 1099 is required for all individuals paid via the SPIF.
- All participants are responsible for ensuring the SPIF does not violate their company’s policies.