Infortel Wireless Manager - Wireless Management & Help Desk
As part of our Telecom Expense Management suite of products and services, Infortel Wireless Manager provides our customers with the on-going management tools and services needed to drive down and control wireless telecom costs. As a completely outsourced and hosted solution, there is no need to purchase and maintain any equipment or software. Rapid implementation (60 days or less) allows our customers to quickly obtain the benefits of the solution. Our experienced team helps customers establish corporate policies for wireless plans, equipment, usage and security. We convert paper bills to electronic media, load contracts and create an accurate, base-line inventory.
To save our customers valuable time and money, ISI and Infortel Wireless Manager:
- Optimize plans and validates charges
- Eliminate devices not in use and other unnecessary costs
- Track discounts, warranties and credits for erroneous charges
- Automate MIS feeds and accurately allocates costs
- Provide better control of wireless usage through departmental and employee reporting
- Deliver timely help desk support for user changes and issues
Enhanced Wireless Services
Wireless is your fastest growing telecom expense
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, Inc. offers wireless consulting and management services to help you control your wireless spend. With an increasingly mobile workforce, managing wireless telecom expenses is becoming overwhelming for many organizations. After using ISI’s Enhanced Wireless Services, our customers find they may have been overspending on wireless services due to improper carrier billing, flawed rate optimization and/or untracked usage patterns. Our services save you time, money, confusion and aggravation in:
- Collecting and analyzing information
- Optimizing rates
- Eliminating unused features and devices
- Evaluating alternative plans
- Implementing changes
- Negotiating and working with vendors
Our wireless services typically yield a savings of 15% to 25%. Achieving these savings requires very little time on your part, because ISI implements all the approved recommendations for you.
We integrate invoices from all of your wireless carriers into a single tool and provide monthly recommendations to optimize your rate plans, terminate unused services and control misuse. Since ISI Telemanagement Solutions is not affiliated with any wireless carrier, you receive objective recommendations. We streamline the labor-intensive process of reviewing plans, tracking assets, identifying usage anomalies and implementing approved changes on your behalf.
Wireless Help Desk Services
Achieve cost reductions of 20 – 50%
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, Inc. (ISI) offers a Mobility Lifecycle Management (MLM) solution, using a state-of-the-art software tool. Wireless Help Desk Services significantly reduce costs while mitigating risks and facilitating the management of all contributors to the mobile enterprise value chain. ISI’s solution provides the following key benefits to our customers:
- Develops a comprehensive Mobility strategy and policy approved by our customer and negotiates market-leading contracts with the carriers.
- Leverages billing data and activity tracking to build and maintain a complete repository of mobile asset data including services, devices, and assigned employees.
- Allows employees to order from a standardized Mobility catalog with all of the latest rate plans, features, and accessories, based on policy groups of permitted services by employee.
- Easily identifies usage exceptions such as high usage users, zero usage users, users with multiple devices, high text messaging without a plan, high international roaming without a plan, etc.
- Provides employees and managers visibility into their own mobile usage and their teams’ usage, and enables employees and managers to initiate their own orders controlled by policy and customized approval workflow.
- Optimizes rate plans by user to achieve the lowest total cost, and ensures pooled plans are fairly allocated across organizations based on actual usage.
- Handles tedious tasks such as executing orders on carrier web sites, asset recovery and recycling, staffing and kitting, warranty repairs, server updates, etc.