Partner Account Manager
ISI Telemanagement Solutions (ISI), a market-leading Telemanagement Software, Services and Consulting organization is currently seeking a Partner Account Manager to join our team. ISI offers CDR – Call Detail Reporting and TEM - Telecom Expense Management - software and consulting services that help our customers and clients manage their costs, improve productivity and increase revenue.
With our consulting arm focused on progressive telecom consulting services and a long history of being the leader in the call accounting arena, we exemplify a 30-year commitment to superior products and services. More than 3,000 customers count on us to offer exceptional customer service and supply the solutions that will help them gain control of their telecommunications systems.
ISI's products are used by law firms, accounting firms, universities and other higher education facilities, hospitality properties, government agencies, medical facilities, as well as thousands of commercial companies.
Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Department: SMB Sales
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing & Sales
Summary of Responsibilities:
ISI is currently searching for a qualified Partner Account Manager with a technical background and sales experience. The Partner Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with ISI’s Authorized Resellers as well as prospecting for new potential resellers, bring awareness of ISI’s solutions portfolio to the resellers through onboarding and continual training, building a pipeline of leads and opportunities through a consultative approach, and work within manufacturer channels (mainly Cisco and Microsoft) to develop direct opportunities. The Partner Account Manager needs to be proficient in building relationships through consultative engagements as well as sales approaches including cold-calling, email, and/or interacting through social media channels to develop new relationships and opportunities.
As a highly skilled communicator and experienced sales person, the Partner Account Manager must also be able to translate complex and technical solutions into engaging and compelling conversations with resellers, direct audiences, and existing customers.
The candidate must have effective verbal communication and research gathering skills, and work in a fast paced environment while dealing with multiple tasks. Must be motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Work with existing ISI Resellers on bringing awareness of ISI solutions to displace competition and demonstrate benefits of working with ISI.
- Assessing potential resellers’ viability to resell ISI products and services through a consultative engagement focused on long term relationship and demonstrating ISI’s abilities to be a valued vendor for Unified Communications solutions.
- Properly on-boarding resellers through representative training sessions, communication with Reseller management to determine hierarchical structure and identify key personnel.
- Working with Manufacturer Partner Reps at Cisco and Microsoft who support assigned resellers and generating direct opportunities within their respective book of business.
- Working within Reseller specialized vertical groups to expand ISI’s vertical reach by developing relationships and opportunities of ISI’s vertical focused solutions.
Education, Skills & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, science or other related discipline and/or 5+ years of technical support/customer service experience in the telecom industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of Software Sales Experience (including SaaS/Managed Services)
- Previous experience working directly or indirectly with Value Added Resellers (VAR) in a sales role
- General knowledge of Telecom & Unified Communications Industry & IP Voice Technology is preferred (Cisco, Microsoft and/or Avaya knowledge a plus)
- Preferred experience selling Call Reporting Software, Collaboration Recording (Voice, Video, IM) Software and/or Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software
- Proficient with CRM (Contact Relationship Management) systems – preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Technical certifications supporting communications infrastructure are especially preferential
Compensation and Benefits
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
1051 Perimeter Dr. Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 847-995-0003