IT CDRMS Support Specialist Contractor
ISI Telemanagement Solutions (ISI), a market-leading Telemanagement Software, Services and Consulting organization is currently seeking an IT CDRMS Support Specialist Contractor to join our team. ISI offers CDR – Call Detail Reporting and TEM - Telecom Expense Management - software and consulting services that help our customers and clients manage their costs, improve productivity and increase revenue.
With our consulting arm focused on progressive telecom consulting services and a long history of being the leader in the call accounting arena, we exemplify a 30-year commitment to superior products and services. More than 3,000 customers count on us to offer exceptional customer service and supply the solutions that will help them gain control of their telecommunications systems.
ISI's products are used by law firms, accounting firms, universities and other higher education facilities, hospitality properties, government agencies, medical facilities, as well as thousands of commercial companies.
Job Title: IT CDRMS Support Specialist Contractor
Department: IT Department
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports To: IT Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Support of various corporate IT systems, including the Managed Services data center, critical business applications and server platforms and security.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekend and after hour support of ISI applications, for CDRMS including client support.
- 2) Support the virtual server infrastructure at the Madison data center.
- ESXi administration, configuration and planning.
- VCenter server administration, configuration and upgrades.
- SAN and NAS (storage) administration.
- Backup administration, configuration and recovery testing.
- Network administration, configuration and planning.
- Fiber channel switch, HBA and SAN administration, configuration and planning.
- ESXi host upgrades to support HA and current and future loads.
- Load incidents from Engineering at the request of TAC.
- Monitor and resolve UpTime alerts to maintain client SLAs.
- Monitor VMWare alerts/alarms for hardware/software/configuration issues to maximize uptime and minimize non-compliance with SLAs.
- Add servers and integrate into CDRMS as needed for client growth or other increased load.
- Maintain SQL integrity/backups and restored for client DBs and provide copies for Engineering and QA testing.
- Create, administer and modify test servers as requested working with TAC. Always lower priority than live CDRMS systems.
- Load Select Service Packs after testing and authorization from TAC.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of VMware/ESXi, MS SQL, storage devices and networking.
- Respond to CDRMS tickets in a timely manner, working with TAC when needed.
- Windows and SQL account management in datacenter.
- Assist customers with VPN issues into datacenter.
- Manage CDMRS accounts, SQL and file transfers.
- Verify reports are emailed to client on scheduled or ad-hoc reports.
- Recollect, reprocess or recalc customer CDR at request of CAM.
- Run custom scripts against CDRMS SQL databases to ease administration for CAMs and the TAC group.
- Ad-hoc simple T-SQL queries of MS SQL databases.
- SQL database administration.
Education, Skills & Experience Requirements:
- BS CS or Equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology
- General Microsoft SQL backend and relational database knowledge
- VMware ESXi and vCenter
- Cisco ASA Firewall with VPN
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Fibre channel and iSCSI SANs and NAS devices
- Custom applications
- Database troubleshooting
- FTP/FTPS/SFTP administration
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
1051 Perimeter Dr. Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
email@example.com; Fax: 847-995-0003