Infortel Mobile Device Management
Are your mobile devices holding you back? Without a procedure for Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), a company can lose control over devices and applications. The result of poor management is expensive, and can cripple your business goals.
Infortel Mobile Device Management from ISI delivers the opportunity to effectively manage thousands of mobile devices and applications across any provider or platform.
- Reduce IT support and labor costs by 50%
- Automated control of mobile security and corporate policy compliance
- Remotely deploy and manage mobile applications
- Proactive, reactive, and preventative monitoring of mobile devices
- Manage and control costs in real-time-avoiding bill shock
Any Device, Same Result
This level of control is crucial for optimal mobile infrastructure performance, device security enforcement, and the deployment of cost avoidance policies. Advanced device lifecycle management solution allows organizations to grow their business efficiently. Additional features include:
- Multi-OS platform management
- Support for corporate liable and
individual liable devices (BYOD)
- Multi-server management view
- Self-service provisioning portal
- Device roaming control
- Role-based security with permissions
- Robust client application for policy
management and monitoring
- Automated application deployments
- Real-time cost avoidance capabilities (rTEM)
- Bill shock prevention
Security and Policy Compliance
Customize permissions to match job responsibilities. Roles are assigned to match specific users and settings, and are all password protected.
End-User Self-Serve Access
Manage any device, from anywhere, at any time. Self-service portals reduce mobile help desk tickets by 40-60%.
Mobile Application Control
Deploy and remove applications via on-device MDM client. Whitelist or blacklist specific apps, and ensure corporate data is secure.
Centralized Management View
Receive real-time stats for any device, platform, or domain. Accelerate the deployment of hardware across an entire enterprise.
Service and Support Guarantees Success
Install MDM from behind corporate firewalls, in a hosted environment, or SaaS model. Leverage system data for optimization, implementation and upgrades.