ISI & Verba partner on a Combined Unified Communications Solution
ISI Telemanagement Solutions and Verba Technologies have formed a partnership to leverage each other's capabilities to offer the only solution in the Unified Communications (UC) market that combines the robust reporting, alarming, and search capabilities of a Call Accounting & Reporting system with a dynamic call archiving and playback Voice and Immersive Video Recording Solution.
The Voice and Video Recording Advantage
Companies can leverage the Voice and Video Recording in key business applications such as legal compliance management, quality assurance, risk mitigation, verbal agreement archiving, best-practice training, centralized dictation, conference recording, dispute resolution, and interview recording.
Video Compliance Recording
The system fulfills the most stringent legal and regulatory compliance requirements since users can be prevented from initiating or terminating recordings. This enables video to be deployed in the finance, insurance, healthcare, and security markets.
In addition to video recording, Verba and ISI provide call recording and contact center quality management solutions for government, enterprise, and commercial organizations. The solution offers a unified and easy-to-use system with all media types stored in a highly-scalable repository, providing customizable access control and auditing through a secure web interface. Through the use of ISI's powerful analytics and reporting software, users are able to sort through massive archives of recorded voice and video calls quickly and efficiently.
- Provides always-on compliance recording as well as selective and on-demand recording modes.
- Delivers powerful deployment models including centralized recording and multi-site/branch office architectures.
- Media recorded with ISI can be shared across the enterprise using the built-in Publishing Server
- No desktop client installation required
- Captures even the auxilliary audio/video presentation stream.
- Multi-level access control enables companies to define who can access what, and what actions they can take with full audit trail and change log history
- Recorded call protection and access control
- Segregation of roles and responsibilities for administration and business users
- Single-sign-on support
- Based on open industry standards including AES, HTTPS and SSL/TLS
- Optimized libraries powered by Intel offer unmatched performance
- A software-based solution designed to support modern IT infrastructures and architectures that use common and standard hardware solutions and server virtualization
- Enterprise monitoring module sends configurable alerts through email and standard SNMP
- Recorded data management provides a sophisticated storage policy framework that allows companies to define rules for data retention and control the recorded data lifecycle
- Seamless integration with SAN-based storage solutions for online operation and archive