Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) is the Navy's contract vehicle for the development, acquisition, and all support of systems for the US Navy. On November 2013, ISI Telemanagement Solutions was awarded NAVSEA Contract in Zone 5.
Support-e Prime Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7342
ISI Telemanagement Solutions provides Unified Communications Solutions for:
(Click to expand)
Quality of Service
At ISI Telemanagement Solutions we strive to maintain product excellence by focusing on planning, control, assurance and continuous improvement. ISI’s Quality Management Systems is embraced by each member of our team, helping to ensure the best possible products. Our multi-faceted approach to Quality Assurance (QA) includes
- ISI's Quality Assurance test processes and procedures comply with ISO 9001:2008, SSAE 16, HIPAA.
- QA personnel are full time ISI employees, who follow who work closely with our Engineering, Customer Service and Product Development teams to deliver the best possible products
- QA is conducted during every phase of the product life cycle including new development, problem resolution, service releases and software version releases.
- Comprehensive incident database used to manage projects from start to finish. Features include version control, searchable detailed history and automated email notification of project status changes.
- IVT certifications with Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft, conducted by accredited third party or manufacturer personnel provide independent testing of our product features with focus on new features
Points of Contact
To learn more about the Seaport e contract, please contact one of the following ADA Station personnel:
David Dishek email@example.com
At this time, ISI has no partnerships with any specific organizations for Seaport-e related projects.
At this time, there have been no task orders awarded. Future awards will be listed below.