Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Customer Success
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports To: Vice President of Customer Success
Summary of Responsibilities:
Works directly with clients and partners to ensure all onboarding deliverables meet the project scope requirements and are delivered on time. Coordinates and collaborates with customers, partners and colleagues to ensure all aspects of each project are completed as required to meet customer expectations. Ensures customer satisfaction and helps to improve customer loyalty by listening to the customer, communicating customer requirements and feedback internally, and ensuring the onboarding process and both post sales and post installation transitions go smoothly.
- Ensures all new installations are onboarded per contractual requirements. Prevents and minimizes delays by monitoring customer pre-installation activities and collaborating with partners and customers to remove obstacles impacting the onboarding process.
- Prepares project documents, plans, and presentations and ensures customer expectations can be met within the scope of the project.
- Addresses any scope changes with Sales and ensures any customer expectations that cannot be met are reviewed with Sales, and Product Development and communicated back to the customer.
- Conducts kick-off meeting, asks questions to understand and identify the customer’s critical call analytics needs, documents discussion notes and meeting actions and updates job documents.
- Clearly communicates the Infortel Select pre-installation activities, tracks status of customer critical activities in Salesforce, and briefs the Implementation Engineer on any pre-installation activities that the customer is unable to complete prior to installation.
- Communicates with customers, partners, management, sales and Implementation team on job status, custom work, additional customer requirements, and issues.
- Opens cases for any open installation items, not identified during training and tracks these items to completion to ensure customer can use the Infortel Select system as designed as quickly as possible and to obtain customer acceptance.
- Collaborates with Customer Success Managers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Makes sure that all jobs in the active queue that are open more than 30 days are reviewed and plans are implemented to onboard the customer as quickly as possible.
- Ensures customer transitions from the sales to pre-installation and from installation to post installation phases go smoothly.
- Maintains customer folder, updates Salesforce, and prepares information for weekly and monthly management and board reports.
- Provides project management guidance and support for internal projects when requested.
- Creates documents to meet customer needs and creates and updates ISI documentation as needed.
- Listens for sales and service lead opportunities and promotes ISI’s portfolio whenever an opportunity to do so arises.
- Obtains customer acceptance of project deliverables and post implementation feedback and communicates areas for improvement.
- Forecasts future trends for projects to inform resource planning function. Identifies issues and provides options and solutions for identified risks and issues.
- Develops detailed project plans and measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques including Salesforce and survey results.
- Manages projects appropriately and prioritizes work assignments to balance workload, while still meeting customer desired timelines.
- Identifies process and customer loyalty improvements and submits them to management and on-line.
- Maintain all privacy and security requirements related to confidential customer information or proprietary company information.
- During the regular course of business, this position will have access to confidential customer information and must ensure customer’s and ISI’s security processes are followed, and requirements are met when handling confidential information.
- Collaborates with Implementation team to document and enhance implementation processes.
Education & Minimum Experience Required:
BA or BS, preferably in Business, Computer Science or Project Management, and/or 2+ years of project management, program coordination and customer support in the technology industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP certification a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent customer support skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated meeting and team facilitation skills
- Knowledge of general Telecommunications concepts and call analytics
- Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, demands, and reprioritize as necessary to align with changing business objectives
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- ISI offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a bonus plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.