Partner Development Manager
Job Title: Partner Development Manager – Collaboration (PDM)
Reports To: VP, Sales & Strategic Alliances
Industry: Unified Communications & Contact Center
Education: Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
What You’ll Be Doing
We are hiring for a remote PDM who has a strong background supporting any of the below Partners:
Cisco, Microsoft, Presidio, CDW, ConvergeOne, Worldwide Technology & NTT
Relationships within the UC, Collaboration and Contact Center Teams at each of these organizations is strongly desired.
What You’ll Do
You will develop and lead the Collaboration business with strategic ISI Partners. Your primary responsibility is the development and ongoing support of the following key business initiatives between our Partners and ISI: executive relationships, practice building, field alignment/engagement, partner enablement, partner profitability, sales training, pipeline development, opportunity identification (sales mentoring, strategic sales calls, outbound calling etc.), marketing and demand generation, and coordination of cross-functional activity.
Who You’ll Work With
You will have tight alignment with Cisco and Microsoft Partners, Segment Leadership, GTM Leads from the Business Units and the Technical Leads at each of the companies listed above. In addition, you will work independently across many of the ISI functional areas including direct sales, strategic alliances and marketing.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate an ability to excel within a team environment. The ability to develop and sustain virtual teams is essential. You should exhibit strong sales skills, critical thinking, technical acumen within ISI’s Cloud Technology portfolio and leadership skills.
Minimum of 5 years of industry experience working with partners/reseller channels on building practices and driving business or related activities.
- You have Partner sales, business development, and marketing experience working with US reseller partners with respect to Cisco and Microsoft Collaboration Architecture.
- You understand Cisco´s and Microsoft’s Partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of overall IT industry and trends involving UC, Collaboration and Contact Center
- Strong financial background in developing ROI and TCO justifications
- You have excellent written communication and presentations skills as well as the ability to work closely across both sales and technology groups.
- Excellent collaboration skills, especially including the ability to effectively lead virtual meetings
- Ability to set priorities and then create and execute a business plan to produce measurable results.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Executive presence with the ability to work at multiple levels within a partner.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and up to 30% Travel availability
- ISI offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a bonus plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.