Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: VP, Sales & Strategic Alliances
Industry: Unified Communications & Contact Center
Education: Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
Exemption Status: Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
- Proficient managing pipelines via CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience positioning SaaS Solutions
- Highly Competitive and Self-Motivated to exceed Sales expectations
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for a motivated individual looking to break into their Sales career as an Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a short sales cycle environment. If you’re someone that is competitive, passionate about sales, looking for a growth opportunity and most importantly, looking to come on board to make an immediate impact… this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Organization will be important as you’ll have a lot of activities to stay on top of when it comes to managing pipeline, following up on tasks, responding to emails and making/receiving calls.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be directly supporting a team of three Enterprise Account Executives. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking for a career track leading into Enterprise SaaS Sales. You will report directly to the VP of Sales and have support from Marketing, Customer Success and Presales.
What Will Enable Your Success
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails along with transferred opportunities from the Enterprise Account Executives
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Who You Are
- 1-2 years’ Inside Sales experience
- Driven and self-motivated individual looking to reach and EXCEED quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- ISI offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a bonus plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.