Cloud Operations Engineer
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides technical leadership for ISI. In this role, you will ensure that our customers receive a best-in-class experience from our cloud offering. This is a complex role that requires technical aptitude and excellent communication skills. A successful person in this role will be a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners. Lastly, this role will be a liaison to sales, product management, and engineering to help translate technical customer needs into business outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously learn new technologies and model the value of continuous learning for the team
- Next-level curiosity to understand the inner workings of our product suite and how it integrates with 3rd parties
- Top-tier problem solving, acting as the highest escalation point for customer issues
- Mentor the team, improving the skills and expertise of others
- Ensure consistent and reliable cloud operations, the ability to be “on call” as needed
- Assess current architecture and processes and provide insights on improvement
BS in Computer Science minimum, with 7-10 years of equivalent technical experience.
- Expertise managing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Unified Communications platforms and 3rd party applications
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Expertise in network architecture and design
- Expertise in cloud applications