Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: VP, Sales & Strategic Alliances
Industry: Unified Communications & Contact Center
Education: Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
Exemption Status: Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
Location: Chicago (HQ) or Remote
- Success selling SaaS solutions
- Experience supporting the Cisco & Microsoft ecosystem
- A background working with Unified Communications, Contact Center or Analytics software
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Manager that thrives in a short sales cycle environment. If you’re someone that is competitive, passionate about sales, looking for a growth opportunity and most importantly, looking to come on board to make an immediate impact… this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Account Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Organization will be important as you’ll have a lot of activities to stay on top of when it comes to managing pipeline, following up on tasks, responding to emails and making/receiving calls.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be directly supporting a team of Enterprise Account Execs. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in Enterprise SaaS Sales. You will report directly to the VP, Sales and have support from Marketing, Customer Success and Presales.
What Will Enable You Success
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails along with transferred opportunities from the Enterprise Account Execs
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Who You Are
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.