Partner Account Manager
ISI develops, delivers and supports a portfolio of software solutions used by organizations to better manage and optimize their telephony infrastructure, employee productivity and telecom expenses. ISI’s solutions are platform agnostic – supporting both VoIP and legacy PBX based environments, may be deployed as an on-site software solution or as a cloud-hosted service, and focus on all modalities of the unified communications experience – voice, video, conferencing, IM, file sharing, and desktop screen capture. ISI sells its solutions through an extensive list of reseller partners and directly to end-user companies.
Job Title: Partner Acount Manager
Department: Channel Sales
Reports To: Channel Sales Manager
Exemption Status: Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
ISI is currently searching for a qualified Partner Account Manager with a technical background and sales experience. The Partner Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with ISI’s Authorized Partners as well as prospecting for new potential partners, bring awareness of ISI’s solutions portfolio to the partners through onboarding and continual training, building a pipeline of leads and opportunities through a consultative approach, and work within manufacturer channels (mainly Cisco and Microsoft) to develop direct opportunities. The Partner Account Manager needs to be proficient in building relationships through consultative engagements as well as sales approaches including cold-calling, email, and/or interacting through social media channels to develop new relationships and opportunities.
As a highly skilled communicator and experienced sales person, the Partner Account Manager must also be able to translate complex and technical solutions into engaging and compelling conversations with partners, direct audiences, and existing customers.
The candidate must have effective verbal communication and research gathering skills, and work in a fast-paced environment while dealing with multiple tasks. Must be motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Work with existing and new ISI Partners on bringing awareness of ISI solutions to displace competition and demonstrate benefits of working with ISI
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential prospects, and closing business with prospective Partners
- Assist sales in preparation of proposal scope, options, deployment methodology and price
- Effectively present, position, and articulate the value of ISI’s UC & Collaboration solutions to both Partners and their prospective End-Users
- Proven track record of forecasting and managing key account metrics within Salesforce.com
- Seek new opportunities by ways of Social Media, Internal ISI outlets, previous relationships
- Assessing potential partners’ viability to resell ISI solutions and services through a consultative engagement focused on long term relationship and demonstrating ISI’s abilities to be a valued vendor for Unified Communications solutions
- Properly on-boarding partners through representative training sessions, communication with Partner management to determine hierarchical structure and identify key personnel
- Working with Manufacturer Partner Reps at Cisco and Microsoft who support assigned partners and generating direct opportunities within their respective book of business
- Working within Partner specialized vertical groups to expand ISI’s vertical reach by developing relationships and opportunities of ISI’s vertical focused solutions
- 2+ years of Software Sales Experience (including SaaS/Managed Services)
- Previous experience working directly or indirectly with Value Added Partners (VAR) in a sales role
- General knowledge of Telecom & Unified Communications Industry & IP Voice Technology is preferred (Cisco, Microsoft and/or Avaya knowledge a plus)
- Preferred experience selling Call Reporting Software, Collaboration Recording (Voice, Video, IM) Software and/or Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software
- Proficient with CRM (Contact Relationship Management) systems – Salesforce
- Technical certifications supporting communications infrastructure are especially preferential
Compensation and Benefits
- ISI offers an AGGRESSIVE compensation plan that is based on Revenue Sharing (based on Bookings) as opposed to a percentage of Gross Profit!
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Comprehensive Partner Rewards Program with Aggressive SPIFFs to Partner Reps
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
1051 Perimeter Dr. Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
email@example.com; Fax: 847-995-0003