Direct Business Development Executive
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
In support of our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Direct Business Development Executive with a focus on Direct opportunities. This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the ISI Telemanagement Solutions and prospective customers in order to create leads for the Direct Sales team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful BDEs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
The role is based out of our Schaumburg location until the end of the year, after which our headquarters will reside in downtown Chicago. This role does allow a flexible work from home schedule!
ISI develops, delivers and supports a portfolio of software solutions used by organizations to better manage and optimize their telephony infrastructure, employee productivity and telecom expenses. ISI’s solutions are platform agnostic – supporting both VoIP and legacy PBX based environments, may be deployed as an on-site software solution or as a cloud-hosted service, and focus on all modalities of the unified communications experience – voice, video, conferencing, IM, file sharing, and desktop screen capture. ISI sells its solutions through an extensive list of reseller partners and directly to end-user companies.
So, what will you be doing as a Direct Business Development Executive:
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to create leads for the direct team.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how ISI solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position ISI value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Direct Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn and other methods.
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities.
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and metrics.
What can you bring to ISI:
- 1+ Years of Software Sales or Direct Business Development experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- High-level understanding of Channel Partner’s Hierarchy a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Unified Communications & Collaboration as it pertains to Cisco or Microsoft is a plus.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k program
- Sales contests & team events
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
1051 Perimeter Dr. Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
email@example.com; Fax: 847-706-7148
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.