Customer Success Manager
ISI develops, delivers and supports a portfolio of software solutions used by organizations to better manage and optimize their telephony infrastructure, employee productivity and telecom expenses. ISI’s solutions are platform agnostic – supporting both VoIP and legacy PBX based environments, may be deployed as an on-site software solution or as a cloud-hosted service, and focus on all modalities of the unified communications experience – voice, video, conferencing, IM, file sharing, and desktop screen capture. ISI sells its solutions through an extensive list of reseller partners and directly to end-user companies.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an energetic customer facing professional who will engage, retain and drive our customers' understanding of existing and new product. The CSM assists in the post-sales lifecycle for ISI's portfolio of customers, serving as a trusted advisor for each customer. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about ISI's solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer. As the voice of the Customer at ISI, we expect our Customer Success Managers to be active listeners but also strategic thinkers who understand that wearing both the company and the customer hat equate to success for both.
We work hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful and are plentiful.
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers and partners, both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' business drivers and Unified Communications needs and goals, as well as steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Proactively work directly with medium to enterprise business customers, interacting with various levels of individuals ranging from Directors to C-level depending on the company
- Partner and work very closely with Sales to manage customers' success metrics and expectations, monitor and measure customer satisfaction, succinctly communicate ROI, and ensure customer growth and renewal within the ISI product suite
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights and optimizations with the goal of communicating those findings to the customers as well as adjust campaigns for better marketplace performance
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contract information, and actions up-to-date using SFDC
Specific Hiring Characteristics/Targets:
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the creation of a world class customer success function
- Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving initiatives to ensure or improve upon a customer's return on investment with your services
- Ability to digest complex data and regurgitate it back to customers in a manageable and concise way
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills including to small to medium groups
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high level customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using SFDC (or similar CRM) and Customer Success Analytics platforms such as Gainsight or Totango are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background
- Enthusiasm for online advertising/media, marketing, and/or talent acquisition space a must!
- Occasional travel for in-person customer meetings
- Commitment to ISI's mission and values
- ISI offers an AGGRESSIVE compensation plan that is based on Revenue Sharing (based on Bookings) as opposed to a percentage of Gross Profit!
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team that makes every minute count and have fun doing it. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
1051 Perimeter Dr. Suite 200, Schaumburg IL 60173
email@example.com; Fax: 847-995-0003