Business Development Executive
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
In support of our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Business Development Executive (BDE) with a focus on Channel outbound lead generation. This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the ISI Telemanagement Solutions and existing Partner Reps in order to create leads for the Channel Sales team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful BDEs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
In this role, you will report to the VP, Sales & Strategic Alliances and will have significant collaboration with the Direct Sales, Pre-Sales, and Marketing teams. The role is based out of our headquarters, downtown Chicago. This role does allow a flexible work from home schedule!
So, what will you be doing in the Channel?
- Building and cultivating Partner relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to create leads for the Channel Sales Team
- Responsible for contacting Partner Reps & Teams to discuss specific ongoing ISI Campaigns
- Managing a pipeline of existing opportunities and of course, creating new opportunities
- Participate in conversations with Partner Reps to better Qualify ISI’s Solutions for the Channel Sales Team
- Provide continuous knowledge awareness of ISI’s Solutions & Value-add by staying top of mind with Partner Reps
- Identifying our Partner’s Field Marketing Reps (FMRs) who we can closely align our messaging with
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position ISI value proposition to multiple vertical segments
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Channel Team
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quota
What can you bring to ISI:
- 1+ Years of Software Sales or Partner Business Development experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Basic understanding or experience working with CRM a plus
- High-level understanding of Channel Partner’s Hierarchy a plus
- Basic knowledge of Unified Communications & Collaboration as it pertains to Cisco or Microsoft a plus
- Experience working with and contacting reps at VARs a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus/li>
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k program
- Sales contests & team events
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
230 W. Monroe St, Suite 925, Chicago, IL 60606
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.