Business Development Executive
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listens to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
In support of our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Business Development Executive to join our team. This position is an integral part of the Marketing and Sales teams and initiates through inbound and outbound communication methods the relationship between ISI and prospects, customers, and partners to create and qualify leads for the Direct and Channel Sales teams.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasker who has experience in leveraging multiple lead generation sources including prospect lists, social selling, individual research, engaging with website visitors, responding to call inquiries, communicating with existing and new Channel Partner contacts as well as Partner Field Marketing Teams.
- Qualify inbound leads and deliver top-notch customer service to potential customers in a quick and efficient manner.
- Actively engage with visitors to ISI’s website through Live Chat, email, and phone.
- Conduct follow-up lead qualifications to create Sales Qualified Leads for the Sales Team.
- Support the Marketing and Sales team in outbound lead generation efforts for trade shows and campaigns.
- Build and cultivate Partner relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualifications to create leads for the Channel Sales Team.
- Responsible for communicating with Partner Reps & Teams to discuss specific ISI campaigns and programs.
- Working with Partner’s Field Marketing Reps (FMRs) to closely align our messaging with their prospects and customers.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position ISI value proposition to multiple vertical segments, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, and Government.
- Consult with potential customers on their UC Management challenges, identify needs and goals, and qualify how ISI’s solutions can solve their challenges, exceed their objectives, and help grow their business!
- Support existing and new Channel Partners that inquire about ISI’s solutions for their customers.
- Assist New Channel Partners with onboarding by securing Channel Partner Agreements.
What can you bring to ISI as a Business Development Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking – being able to support multiple chat sessions with website visitors
- Thrive in a competitive team environment
- Coach-ability – Open to new ideas and feedback, and continuously looking to improve your skills
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- Experience with utilizing CRM for activity management – preferably Salesforce
- Understanding of Channel Partner’s Hierarchy is a plus
- Languages: English is required; Spanish a major plus
- Basic knowledge of Unified Communications & Collaboration as it pertains to Cisco or Microsoft is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k program
- Sales contests & team events
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions
230 W. Monroe St, Suite 925, Chicago, IL 60606
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.