VP of Customer Success
Summary of Responsibilities
The Renewals Specialist is an energetic, customer-facing professional who will engage, retain, and drive our customers’ understanding of existing products and possess a basic understanding of new products. The Renewals Specialist assists in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction within accounts. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic in obtaining customer renewals and possess a high degree of empathy for the well-being of ISI clients. We expect our Renewals Specialist to be an active listener and proactive in both renewing maintenance agreements and pooling the right resources to resolve customer issues to ensure a timely renewal.
We work hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful. This role also offers a high degree of flexibility in both location and hours.
- Proactively interact with customers and partners to ensure a timely renewal of ISI applications and services
- Send out all assigned renewal quotes to customers and partners
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contract information, contact information, and actions up to date in our CRM, Salesforce
Specific Hiring Characteristics/Targets
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Quick learner with the ability to retain knowledge
- Experience with entering data into a CRM (Salesforce) application
- Organized (able to keep up with customer’s update and upcoming tasks)
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- High level of integrity
Education and Minimum Experience Required
- High School Diploma (or GED); some college preferred
- 1+ years customer support experience in software-based industry
- Solid communication skills and decision-making abilities
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Customer support-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Previous experience entering data into a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Knowledge of general Telecommunication concepts
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong time management skills
- ISI offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a bonus plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Apply for the Renewals Specialist Position
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
We Live By Our Values
At ISI, we want you to be your authentic self. We also want you to accept others for who they are. We believe that honest and empathetic communication is the best way to cultivate trust and meaningful relationships, which is critical to a healthy and sustainable work culture.
Curious people thrive in our culture. We love questioning the status quo and looking for better ways to do things. We never stop learning or preparing for the future. At ISI, we depend on creative individuals who aren’t afraid to speak up and challenge old paradigms. This is how we drive innovation.
Integrity is our compass. It keeps us on our path, even though uncertain and challenging times. It’s how we treat our customers, our employees, and our community. We wouldn’t have lasted four decades without it. It means being humble and courageous. A learner and a leader. It means working for the betterment of yourself, your team, and customers at the same time.
Chief Executive Officer
In addition to offering a supportive, high-energy & fun work environment, we offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement policies
401k Plan and Company Match
Identity-Theft coverage (LifeLock)
Flexible spending benefit plans for health, dependent care, transit, and parking expenses
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Flexible work-from-home policy
On-site Fitness Center
Director of Customer Support