VP, Sales & Strategic Alliances
Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
Unified Communications & Contact Center
Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
Chicago (HQ) or Remote
- Success selling SaaS solutions
- Experience supporting Cisco & Microsoft ecosystems
- A background working with Unified Communications, Contact Center or Analytics software
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Manager who thrives in a short sales cycle environment. If you’re someone who is competitive, passionate about sales, looking for a growth opportunity and most importantly, looking to come on board to make an immediate impact, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Account Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Organization will be important as you’ll have a lot of activities to stay on top of when it comes to managing pipeline, following up on tasks, responding to emails and making/receiving calls.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be directly supporting a team of Enterprise Account Execs. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in Enterprise SaaS Sales. You will report directly to the VP, Sales and have support from Marketing, Customer Success and Presales.
What Will Enable Your Success
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails along with transferred opportunities from the Enterprise Account Execs
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Who You Are
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- ISI offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a bonus plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy available
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- At ISI we hire driven, dedicated individuals who want to be part of a team. Our working environment encourages employees to excel. We believe in rewarding our staff for exceptional work.
Apply for the Account Manager Position
ISI is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. ISI is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
We Live By Our Values
At ISI, we want you to be your authentic self. We also want you to accept others for who they are. We believe that honest and empathetic communication is the best way to cultivate trust and meaningful relationships, which is critical to a healthy and sustainable work culture.
Curious people thrive in our culture. We love questioning the status quo and looking for better ways to do things. We never stop learning or preparing for the future. At ISI, we depend on creative individuals who aren’t afraid to speak up and challenge old paradigms. This is how we drive innovation.
Integrity is our compass. It keeps us on our path, even though uncertain and challenging times. It’s how we treat our customers, our employees, and our community. We wouldn’t have lasted four decades without it. It means being humble and courageous. A learner and a leader. It means working for the betterment of yourself, your team, and customers at the same time.
Chief Executive Officer
In addition to offering a supportive, high-energy & fun work environment, we offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement policies
401k Plan and Company Match
Identity-Theft coverage (LifeLock)
Flexible spending benefit plans for health, dependent care, transit, and parking expenses
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Flexible work-from-home policy
On-site Fitness Center
Director of Customer Support