Announcing Verint Verba 9.1
Today we are announcing the capabilities of our upcoming Verint Verba 9.1 release, the first significant update since our recent major milestone, Verint Verba 9.0. With 9.1, we bring new dashboards, data loss prevention capabilities, improvements and fixes, alongside integrations with ecosystem partners and significant platform-wide features.
Key New Features in 9.1
Improved situational awareness is important for our customers. We are executing a long-term plan to build new data visualization and dashboarding capabilities.
The first two out-of-the-box dashboards are available in this version:
- System Dashboard – provides easy to access counters and diagrams of up-to-date system information
- Recording Assurance Dashboard – shows information related to recorder health, CDR reconciliation and voice quality check
Scan and Block File Transfers in Real Time
In a highly regulated and privacy-sensitive environment prevention of data leaks are invaluable.
The Verint Verba Ethical Wall (Verint Verba Regulate) is extended with a major new integration option. File transfers can be scanned and blocked when necessary. Our customers can use third-party DLP (Data Loss Prevention) solutions like virus scanners, content filters connected to Verint Verba through the ICAP protocol.
Significant new capture capabilities extend your compliance options:
- IPC Unigy – record phone calls from the IPC Unigy trading platform (official certification is in progress)
- Genesys Metadata – this new CTI/T-Server based integration captures Genesys specific metadata and adds selective recording in Cisco environments
- SMS Recording – the product natively supports SMS recording through the SMPP protocol
- Cisco Spark IM – you can now capture Cisco Spark instant message (as a bonus, we have also included basic ‘re-active’ Ethical Wall capabilities for Spark)
- Cisco Jabber File Transfer – capture and store Cisco Jabber file transfers using the Managed File Transfer functionality
Two new features help Cisco customers in specific situations:
- Multi-Cluster Cisco UCM (JTAPI) – the solution can now connect to multiple CUCM clusters using a single JTAPI service, which eases deployment in large CUCM environments
- MediaSense Video on Demand Replacement – Verint Verba customers can replace video queuing capabilities formerly available in the discontinued Cisco MediaSense
The Entire Platform Got Better
Customers of very large Verint Verba deployments will appreciate our new Central License Management and our improved Active Directory Sync. No matter how many Verint Verba systems are deployed, you can now manage licenses from a single place. Customers with up to 100k users in their platform will see significant speed-ups in both full and incremental user synchronization.
We are also releasing IPv6 support across our active recording technologies.
For an extensive list of improvements and fixes, read the 9.1 release notes.