With the many changes to the Financial Services market, Financial Services companies must approach customer satisfaction with a new outlook. We are excited to announce our latest webinar for Financial Services organizations, "Monitor & Manage Your Remote Branches to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Profitability." ISI's VP of Vertical UC Solutions, Mark D. McNeill, along with our guest speaker and ISI's VP of Product Development, Dan Mueller, will host this event.
Reserve your spot now: October 25, 2017, 1:00 P.M. CST (Duration 60 min)
Financial Services is a highly competitive industry where customer satisfaction with the staff at your branch locations is critical to your success, especially when it comes to handling inquiries quickly and professionally. Whether it be a burgeoning remote workforce or an expansive network of branches, decentralization in Banking presents opportunities for you to be closer to your customers, but those opportunities come with many challenges:
- How do I monitor branch communication activity?
- Are your branch employees properly handling customer calls?
- Are they “sticking to the script” when it comes to corporate policy?
- Are there tools that provide metrics to help assess performance and measure improvements?
In this webinar, we will discuss Unified Communications reporting, analytics and recording solutions geared towards helping you stay close to your branches and providing you with ways to improve your customer experience. Topics covered will include:
- What are the key Customer Contact Centers?
- How can you monitor interactions with customers?
- What metrics are available to evaluate performance?
- How can Branch Managers leverage Call Reporting, Analytics, and Recording/Monitoring solutions to improve customer satisfaction while increasing profitability?
Topic: Monitor & Manage Your Remote Branches to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Profitability
Date: October 25, 2017
Time: 1:00 P.M. CST
Unable to attend the live webinar? Sign up now - get a link to the recording.