ISI is pleased to announce an upgrade to our Infortel® Select Traffic Analysis Reporting. The Traffic Analysis application has a new look and returns with more predefined report styles, an all-new graphical interface for traffic metrics, and additional report constraints.
Our Traffic Analysis is a single application for analysis of usage across the entire enterprise. The enhancements offered make the application even more flexible and functional when reporting on network activity or assessing network requirements.
User customization tools have been expanded to make it easier for businesses to use the standard report templates as a base from which to start and tailor to their specific business needs. Clients can begin with one of our predefined reports such as Erlang B, Concurrent Calls, or Bandwidth and modify the format, display fields and summary points to customize reports.
Now upgraded with more features and benefits, Traffic Analysis Reporting now enables users to:
- Limit traffic analytics to a single department within a multi-department organization.
- Automate weekly concurrent call reports to deliver critical information for staffing decisions.
- When using a Primary Rate Interface (PRIs), analyze route usage routinely to ensure the network is right-sized for the call traffic.
- Quickly produce reports using our predefined templates and create custom reports starting with a predefined template.
- Make Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) conversions smoothly by summarizing metrics from multiple offices and carriers into a single document to accurately determine concurrent call patterns required to accommodate call traffic from all locations on a single centralized SIP trunk facility.
- Display metrics via text, graphics, or any combination of formats on tablets.
You can learn more about these new enhancements by visiting our Infortel Select Traffic Analysis Reporting page.