ISI is pleased to announce we are a sponsoring partner of the annual Presidio Exchange 2017. Presidio Exchange is an engineering and sales conference that will be held this year from August 17-19, in Orlando, FL at the Gaylord Palms. The event features partners and professionals participating in the two-day event centered on an expo and breakout sessions spanning from design to technical application.
ISI’s Unified Collaboration Practice Lead, David Dishek, and Channel Sales Manager, Chris Welch, will be onsite to discuss ISI’s Unified Communications (UC) Management Solutions for Collaboration Compliance, Hunt Group Reporting, Network Utilization, Video Reporting, Technology Adoption, and Contact Center Management. As an ecosystem partner, ISI’s team will present solutions focused around enhancing the UC ecosystem through:
- Collaboration Compliance - IM, Voice, Video, Meeting Rooms
- Hunt Group Reporting – Native Call Queuing and Response Groups
- Network Utilization – Capacity Planning & Quality of Service
- Video Reporting – CMS & CUCM Activity & Utilization
- Technology Adoption – Device & Modality Reporting
- Contact Center Management – Enhanced UCCX Reporting & Recording, Real-Time Wall boards
Attendees are encouraged to find Mr. Dishek and Mr. Welch at the expo at booth #406. See you at Presidio Exchange 2017!