ISI is pleased to be a sponsoring partner of the Cisco Geekfest 2017. This year’s event will be held from February 21-23 in Nashville, TN at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Cisco Geekfest features partners and professionals participating in the event, with the unique opportunity to better understand the driving force behind the evolving world of digital business.
ISI’s Director of Business Development, David Dishek, will be onsite to discuss ISI’s Unified Communications Management Solutions for Reporting, Recording, Speech Analytics, Workforce Management, and Technology Expense Management, with Compliance as a key solution.
As an ecosystem partner, we will expand on our UC solutions, including:
- Enhanced UCCX Reporting, Real-Time Dashboards & Wallboards
- Contact Center Reporting & Recording
- Jabber IM/P Compliance Recording & Archiving
- Integrated UC Reporting & Recording
- Network Capacity Planning & Trunk Utilization/Traffic Analysis
Mr. Dishek will be available at the ISI booth to discuss the above solutions with participants. We look forward to collaborating with others while at the event.