ISI is Pleased to be a Sponsoring Partner of the Dimension Data Field Kickoff Meeting
ISI is pleased to be a sponsoring partner of the Dimension Data Field Kickoff Meeting. The Kickoff will be held this year May 17 - 20 2018, in Nashville, TN. The event features partners and professionals participating in the three-day event centered on an expo and breakout sessions spanning from design to technical application.
ISI’s Territory Account Manager for the Southeast, Scott Urice, and Partner Account Manager, Taylor Griffin will be onsite to discuss ISI’s Unified Communications (UC) Management Solutions to manage and optimize UC interactions, Adoption, Productivity, and Expense. ISI will present solutions focused around enhancing the UC ecosystem by:
- Gaining Visibility Into Customer & Employee Interactions Across the Enterprise
- Ensuring Optimal Voice & Video Network Capacity
- Satisfying Regulatory Compliance & Mitigating Risk
- Optimizing Cisco Hunt Group Customer Experience Across Different Business Units
- Bridging the UCCX Gap with Real-Time Visibility & Customizable Reporting
- Capturing & Optimizing Usage of Collaboration Technologies Across an Organization
Attendees are encouraged to find the ISI Team at the expo. See you at The Kickoff!