ISI is Pleased to be a Sponsoring Partner of Cisco’s Collaboration VT
ISI is Pleased to be a Sponsoring Partner of Cisco’s Collaboration VT. The conference will be held this year May 14 - 17 2018, in San Jose, California. The event features engineers and partners participating in the four-day event centered around break out sessions for Cisco’s future of innovation.
ISI’s Parnter Account Manager, Jennipher Tejano, will be onsite to discuss ISI’s Unified Communications (UC) Management Solutions to manage and optimize UC interactions, Adoption, Productivity, and Expense. ISI will present solutions focused around enhancing the UC ecosystem by:
- Gaining Visibility Into Customer & Employee Interactions Across the Enterprise
- Ensuring Optimal Voice & Video Network Capacity
- Satisfying Regulatory Compliance & Mitigating Risk
- Optimizing Cisco Hunt Group Customer Experience Across Different Business Units
- Bridging the UCCX Gap with Real-Time Visibility & Customizable Reporting
- Capturing & Optimizing Usage of Collaboration Technologies Across an Organization
Attendees are encouraged to find the ISI Team at the reception. See you at Cisco Collaboration VT!