Call and Immersive Video Recording for Microsoft Lync
ISI & Verba partner on a Combined Unified Communications Solution
ISI Telemanagement Solutions and Verba Technologies have formed a partnership to leverage each other’s capabilities to offer the only solution in the Unified Communications (UC) market that combines robust reporting, alarming, and search capabilities of a Call Accounting & Reporting system with a dynamic call archiving and playback Voice and Immersive Video Recording Solution.
The first true enterprise-grade call recording solution for Lync
With the arrival of Lync Server 2010, more organizations are recognizing the opportunities and benefits of using the Microsoft unified communication platform as their strategic enterprise voice platform. Call recording availability for the Microsoft Lync platform is vital for Lync adoption in large enterprises. Verba and ISI recognized this and introduced the industry first enterprise-grade, full–featured call recording and quality management solution for Microsoft Lync systems.
Providing a true unified recording solution, the Voice and Immersive Video Recording solution is ideal for contact centers (customer service, telemarketing, telesales), energy and utility companies, financial services providers (banking, credit card operations, trading floors), government agencies, healthcare organizations, law firms, market research companies, media organizations, security providers and small businesses.
The Voice and Immersive Video Recording Advantage
Companies can leverage the Voice and Immersive Video Recording System in key business applications such as legal compliance management, quality assurance, risk mitigation, verbal agreement archiving, best-practice training, centralized dictation, conference recording, dispute resolution, interview recording and threat handling.
- By allowing companies to record Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Avaya, BroadSoft, and SIP standard platforms with the same call recording platform, the solution enables recording in hybrid UC environments and facilitates smooth migrations.
- Offers flexible recording modes including full (always-on) recording, selective recording and complete call-on-demand recording.
- Call recording for internal, inbound and outbound voice calls are supported on Microsoft Office Communicator Client, Lync Client and all Lync-compatible phone devices.
- Encompasses an enterprise-grade, conference-based Lync call recording engine technology with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook integration.
- Offers a complete performance and quality management solution for contact centers including agent evaluation, scoring, silent monitoring, screen capturing, and enterprise–grade reporting with customizable dashboards.
- Provides an easy-to-use and feature-rich web–based user interface that’s accessible from anywhere at any time.
- Quick and easy tools allow users to search and list recordings using any meta-data information.
- Media recorded with Verba can be shared across the enterprise for further usage through the built-in Publishing Server.
- Playback functionality is available right in the browser window - no need to install client applications.
- Multi-level access control enables companies to define who can access what, and what actions they can take with full audit trail and change log history
- Recorded call protection and access control come standard
- Separated administration and business rules
- Single-sign-on support
- Based on open industry standards including AES, HTTPS and SSL/TLS
BUILT FOR ENTERPRISE IT
- Optimized libraries powered by Intel offer unmatched performance
- A software-based solution designed to support modern IT infrastructures and architectures that use standard hardware solutions and server virtualization
- Enterprise monitoring module sends configurable alerts through email and SNMP
- Recorded data management provides a sophisticated storage policy framework that allows companies to define rules for data retention and control the recorded data life cycle
- Seamless integration with SAN-based storage solutions for online operation and archive